Tuesday, June 12, 2007

6E'o4 class gathering for June holidays 2007

Hello people. Please note that there will be a class gathering going on next saturday. Below is the information for the class gathering:
Date: 23 June 2007 (Saturday)
Meeting time: 3.45pm
Meeting location: (NEL) Farrer Park MRT control station
We will be going to the Civil Service Club (Tessensohn) to bowl. Not sure if there will be a free lane, but hope so! After bowling, going to Marina for a steamboat dinner. I'm not sure how to get there. Whoever knows the way, please let me know, then you can lead the way! (: Bring at least $25. I think $25 should be enough. Oh yes. Can play pool at the bowling alley there also. Costs $2.00 per game. Can decide whether to play or not when we are there... Better to wear shoes there, or at least, bring a pair of socks (unless you want to buy the super long socks there).
For those who can make it, do give me a call. If you don't see me online, you can ask for my number from Nathaniel (cos I just gave him my no.) or Yun Jia. Can ask around for my number, you will get it somehow. It's unsafe to post my number on the net... So I'm not doing it. Yup. I really hope you all will turn up for the gathering. After all, we hardly meet. So do come if possible yea?
-LiJuN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home