Saturday, June 16, 2007

LATEST UPDATE (by Li Jun)

Hello people. Here's the latest update. For the gathering, everything remains the same, as in time and venue and programmes. Below is the information for the class gathering:
Date: 23 June 2007 (Saturday)
Meeting time: 3.45pm
Meeting location: (NEL) Farrer Park MRT control station
If you're too lazy to read the previous post. I shall repeat that we will be going to bowl at the civil service club. So please bring socks along (I suppose no one would like to buy the long long socks. LOL)!! Will be going to Marina for steamboat. Costs $12 per person if I'm not wrong. My sis say go the chong pang one or something like that, cos that one's better. But if you all want to go to others, I'm fine with it too! And below is the list of people going for the gathering:
  • Wee Yang
  • Nathaniel
  • Edmond
  • Yong Siang
  • Min Kai
  • Jolene
  • Me (LiJuN)

I hope more people would come for the gathering and of course, more to READ THIS BLOG. I realised that very few people actually read the posts or even, come to the blog. LOL. But nvm la. (: Will update you all further should there be changes (though there shouldn't be any) and of who's going on Saturday. (:

-LiJuN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home