Sunday, June 24, 2007

class gathering.

Li Jun here. For yesterday's class gathering, 'a lot of' people turned up. 6 of us went for dinner at sakae. The 6 of us were: weeyang, nathaniel, edmond, barrie, yong siang and i. So i was the only girl, super awkward. I did mention earlier that jolene was going, but she pang seh-ed me. Was hesitating to leave after going to the arcade at kovan, but ed asked me to go, eat already then zao. Ok lor... Anything. Then go there really very awkward. 5 guys and 1 girl at the table. I chose not to talk much. What can I say? Yea. So it was just like that. Then... Went home with ed since we were taking the same bus and he was BOASTING how clever he is... Yea. Whatever. Haha. I stupid lah can? You sji, I zhonghua, how to compare? Wahaha. Yea. All I can say is that Wee Yang and Nathaniel super tall (which made me very 自悲). Saw yong siang just two months ago, so there wasn't much diff in him. Yea. I think that's all. Will post the pics some other day when I've found my cable cos it's missing!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home